Welcome to my blog!

I am excited you took the time to stop by. I hope you enjoy what you see and please comment if you'd like. I love comments! Feel free to contact me if you need any additional information. Thanks for dropping in! ~April Sherrill


Saturday, January 16, 2010

Miss C's 1st Birthday! Baby Photography-Haleyville, AL April Sherrill

I had the pleasure of photographing Miss C's first birthday pictures. I've watched her grow and change over this first year of life and she has truly developed such a cute personality! This age is so much fun, as you can see with the cake pictures she really had a good time...and she learned she really loves cake! Miss C, Happy Birthday again, wishing you many more expressions, lots more fun and tons of more birthdays!


No comments:

Post a Comment