Welcome to my blog!

I am excited you took the time to stop by. I hope you enjoy what you see and please comment if you'd like. I love comments! Feel free to contact me if you need any additional information. Thanks for dropping in! ~April Sherrill


Saturday, March 20, 2010

New Sibling Pictures Haleyville, Alabama Children Photographer April Sherrill



Second to new baby portraits, my next favorite thing to photograph is new sibling portraits. These are so much fun. You never know what to expect! It's always different and exciting to see a new big brother or sister with the new baby in their family. This new big brother, only being 3, just had his little world rocked when his baby sister was born. According to him he thinks she's too loud and is a little fussy! However, when I was holding and positioning her, he was very protective of her lol. He would not agree to let me take her home with me! They both are too cute and a joy to photograph!




1 comment: