Welcome to my blog!

I am excited you took the time to stop by. I hope you enjoy what you see and please comment if you'd like. I love comments! Feel free to contact me if you need any additional information. Thanks for dropping in! ~April Sherrill


Thursday, November 4, 2010

Giggles & Glam-Children's Clothes, Party Supplies, Toys-Haleyville, AL 35565

Hey guys, just thought I'd post a link to my shop! Giggles & Glam is a children's boutique, toy store, party supply shop all in one! We also do dress up parties for girls! Check out the website for more details and to shop online anytime!
April

2 comments:

  1. Good blog and good party decoration supplies, i really like it. Good going man, best of luck for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll be forever the giggling hottie in the glam dress. What would you do?

    ReplyDelete