Welcome to my blog!

I am excited you took the time to stop by. I hope you enjoy what you see and please comment if you'd like. I love comments! Feel free to contact me if you need any additional information. Thanks for dropping in! ~April Sherrill


Thursday, April 8, 2010

Keeping Me Busy With Portraits, Pics, Children and More - April Sherrill Photography/Haleyville, AL 35565

Daycare and Spring portraits have been keeping me really busy these days! Not to mention my baby starting t-ball, juggling that with my son that is playing baseball and school work and you've got a crazy mix. I hope to be caught up soon on some edits and posts of recent work. I am keeping my fingers crossed for a mini vaca next week during Spring break. We'll see what I have time for lol. Until the next post....

No comments:

Post a Comment