Welcome to my blog!

I am excited you took the time to stop by. I hope you enjoy what you see and please comment if you'd like. I love comments! Feel free to contact me if you need any additional information. Thanks for dropping in! ~April Sherrill


Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easter/Fishing Portraits-Children Photography April Sherrill Haleyville, AL





Hello to all! I'm a little late in posting these, so sorry I got behind. Here are just a few of the pictures from the 'Quick Takes' a few weeks ago. We had live ducklings. We featured 'gone fishing' scene and Easter pictures. I had such a great time watching these kiddies with the ducklings. Their facial expressions were priceless! So sorry I cannot post them all. Here are just a few favorites. Oh and here are some quotes from the sessions the kiddies had to say!!! '...the duckie needs to be put in the pool to get clean, he needs a bath...' LOL (after we had a little poopie accident with the duckie lol NOT ON THE CHILD THANK GOODNESS) 'look at him, he must like me', 'can we take them home', 'where did they go...are they still taking a nap?' Thanks to all who took part in this event. Thanks to all the mommies who brought me their kiddies to photograph! I had a great time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment