Welcome to my blog!

I am excited you took the time to stop by. I hope you enjoy what you see and please comment if you'd like. I love comments! Feel free to contact me if you need any additional information. Thanks for dropping in! ~April Sherrill


Sunday, April 11, 2010

Mr & Mrs Bonner- Wedding Photography Haleyville, Alabama


I was so excited to be asked to photograph this wedding. I had the opportunity a few years back to photograph the bride and grooms senior portraits. They are such a photogenic couple! This wedding was beautiful and full of emotion. There are so many great pictures that I just adore! I had a hard time narrowing the pictures to finding just a few to put here. Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Dexter Bonner!!! I wish you the best that life has to offer for your marriage and happiness! Thanks again for allowing me to be there to capture your big day.

No comments:

Post a Comment