Welcome to my blog!

I am excited you took the time to stop by. I hope you enjoy what you see and please comment if you'd like. I love comments! Feel free to contact me if you need any additional information. Thanks for dropping in! ~April Sherrill


Monday, April 19, 2010

Puppy Love! Portrait, Dog Photographer-April Sherrill Haleyville, AL Tuscumbia, AL



Today I was lucky enough to photograph Alicia (my lovely sister) and my niece Aubree! Poor Poor baby is not an outside dog lol. She doesn't even realize she's a dog. When she's around my daughter she doesn't even have to walk...Bryleigh-Parris just carries her wherever she goes! Aubree was a little overwhelmed with all of the smells and sounds of the park. She did well, oh and of course the owner did too! Here is a few beautiful pics of the two of them. A big thanks to Alicia and to Aubree for letting me be the one to take her first professional photographs!


No comments:

Post a Comment